My New Year’s Resolutions for 2009
Here they are, in no particular order:
1. Meet my dad live in person.
2. Compete in a bodybuilding contest.
3. Become a community emergency response technician for the City of Los Angeles.
4. Get complete at the dentist, and rotate my tires.
5. Take an international trip with Bronson.
6. Learn conversational French.
7. Interview Arnold Schwarzenegger
8. Pay off three credit cards.
9. Re-learn how to snowboard.
10. Get behind a cause.
I decided on a bodybuilding contest (instead of a triathlon, yet) because it’s something I’ve always wanted to do, largely because it scares the hell out of me. I’m also thinking, how cool would it be to actually combine some of these resolutions? For example, competing in a bodybuilding contest in which Arnold is an honorary judge and interviewing him afterward, or practicing conversational French while snowboarding in Canada with Bronson?