How to Use This Blog
Welcome to my blog. I have almost 500 entries, mostly on health & fitness (lunges). Some are about my relationships (love) and are few about human rights (peace). I live and work in Hollywood, and every so often I’ll dive into something totally different like confronting Mormons or interviewing a celebrity. To make your time productive, I’m compiling a few “top 10” lists, organized by reader popularity. If you like the blog, feel free to hire me as your trainer or follow me on Twitter: “peacelovelunges”
Top 10 Posts Ever
- 5.2 Temblor Rattles Viatape, Canadian Remains Missing, Food Supply Impacted
- El Coyote Owner Expresses Regret Over Prop. 8 Contribution, While Boycott Looms
- A Rough Chapter for Michael Brandon
- Last Chance to Ask Mark Dalton Anything
- Boycott of “El Coyote” is Shortsighted
- At 40, Cowboy is Untoppable
- Confessions of a Coffee Junkie, and a Practical Way to Quit
- It’s a Setback — Not a Defeat
- Pete Kuzak
- What if Barbie Were a Real Woman?
- Is “No-Xplode” Help or Hype?
Top 10: Exercise & Health
- Why Do I Vomit in the Gym?
- Getting Off Antidepressants: My Exit Strategy
- Is No-Xplode Help or Hype?
- Locker Room Confessions
- Should I Use Steroids?
- How to Get Bigger Without Using Steroids
- How to Get Rid of Hickeys
- What’s the Best Heart Beat Range for Losing Weight?
- How Mark Wahlberg,Val Kilmer and the Tao Turned Me Into a “Stud”
- How to Get Ripped
List in progress.