The Taste of Freshly Mowed Lawn
EVER WATCHED someone try wheatgrass juice for the first time? It’s entertaining. I remember my first reaction:
“It tastes how freshly-mowed lawn smells!”
Wheatgrass is like concentrated energy. One OUNCE of the juice is equal to eating 2.5 POUNDS of leafy green vegetables, a fact found in The Wheatgrass Book. (Yes, an entire book!)
- Improves digestion and elimination of food*
- Increases strength by rejuvenating poor-quality blood
- Increases mental clarity and calms nerves
- Helps arthritis and muscle cramping
- Increases overall health of your skin, teeth, eyes, muscles and joints.
- Stimulates the liver
- Combats ulcers
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Remember to drink it immediately, (there’s a 50% decrease in effectiveness after 5 minutes, and a 70% decrease in effectiveness after 20 minutes).For a general wellness regimen, drink 1 or 2 ounces a day. If you’re doing a cleanse regimen, drink 1 or 2 ounces up to four times per day.